New Swagbucks Swago game until September 27 :: WRAL.com
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Swagbucks is hosting another game of Swago (like Bingo) until September 27 and you can score up to 500 SB points!
Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for performing online activities. You can redeem these SB points for free gift cards (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Starbucks, restaurants, and many more).
If you are new to Swagbucks, Sign up for free here and enter the registration code: SMARTSHOP for bonus SB points for new members upon registration. See below for all the information on this great cash back website.
Here’s how the Swago Board game works:
* Once you’ve signed up for Swagbucks, go to homepage on Swagbucks.com HERE. Click on the SWAGO link at the top left of the home page or scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link to their Blog. Then click on the article on SWAGO and you will see a link to join the game.
* Each box on your Swago board will contain an action item to complete.
* Once you have completed the action item in a particular square, that square will change color, which means the action item is complete.
* You have until the end of the game to mark as many boxes as possible, so use your time wisely.
* Pay attention to the patterns and corresponding bonuses located to the right of your Swago Board. Models will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
* Once you have made a model, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You may have multiple models available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE model, so choose wisely.
* This Swago board game runs from Monday, September 20 at 11 a.m. ET through Monday, September 27 at 11:59 p.m. PT. If you do not click “Submit” before the end of the game, you will not receive your SB bonus.
Join the game and check out the details on Swagbucks.com HERE.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don’t know Swagbucks Yet, it’s a rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (researching, shopping, watching videos, playing games, and more). You earn points called SB for online activities, then you can redeem them for gift cards at places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and many more! Membership is free and I have earned a bunch of gift cards over the many years that I have been a member.
Bonus Swagbucks signup code for new members!
As I posted above, new members get bonus SB points when you sign up on Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code when registering. To get the bonus SB points, click on the text that says “I have a registration code” during registration, then enter the code: SMARTSHOP to get the bonus. Make sure to use all capitals as they are case sensitive.
How to earn SB points? There are a lot of ways.
* Online search: Whenever you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). In fact, the Swagbucks Toolbar is installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen, making it easy to find. Every now and then they award SB points just for doing the research I used to do with Google.
* Respond to surveys on their website
* Take the daily survey
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* To play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the usual Swag codes: Swagbucks publishes bonus codes on its Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. Once you get the code, you copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks mobile app, their website, or the Swag button (which you can download to your computer).
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC