How to install GTA5 on PC? Steam, Epic Game Store and Rockstar Launcher
Here’s how to download and install GTA5 on your computer through Steam, Epic Games Store, and Rockstar Games Launcher.
Almost a decade after its release GTA 5 Available on many platforms, soon available on new generation consoles. The game launched in 2013 on PS3 and Xbox 360 and was developed for PC in 2015.
We explain here How to download and install GTA5 on PC Via Steam, The Epic Games Store, and Rockstar Games Launcher.
How to download and install GTA5 on PC?
It is important to mention that first GTA 5 is a paid game Also, sites that offer to install it for free are illegal, so they should be avoided.
GDA5 has been available on PC since 2015
To install GTA 5 and its online mode on PDA players, you need to follow the following steps.
- To download Rockstar Game Launcher Create an account. The release of the game will necessarily go through this application.
- To download To smoke, Epic Sports Shop If you haven’t already.
- Go to your favorite site (Steam, EGS or Rockstar).
- Game Buy.
- Go to the library Steam, EGS or Rockstar Games launcher and Click Install.
- Wait for the game to download the required 100 GB.
- Start the game for the first time to do the final installations Follow the instructions, including logging into the Rockstar Games launcher.
The players must then pass The first introductory chapter For the game before starting story mode or GTA5 Online.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Passionate expert in pop culture. Introverted. Amateur web evangelist.