All about the gameplay of MONOPOLON

Singapore, April 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — DIFFERENT TYPES OF GAMEPLAYS ON MONOPOLON:

Monopoly Council

  • PVE Quest
  • 3 vs 3 PVP
  • World Boss/Sector Boss
  • clan wars
  • Market
  • NFT character rental
  • Breeding NFT

Monopoly Council:

A Monopolon board consists of the following elements:

  • A total of 125 grid squares.
  • There are 5 different unique sectors.
  • 25 grids per sector.

Event meetings on the grids:

1x GO pass

80 x Player Mine

5 x sector bosses

9 x sector bosses

10 x Community Chest

10 chances

5 x Wandering Merchant

5 x Jail

Grid Encounters in Monopolon Board: In the following, players can choose to mine in a particular territory and win boss battles, earn free dice rolls, and more.

  • player mine
  • wandering merchant
  • Business Leader
  • mini boss
  • PASS GO
  • Lock up the jail

Community fund:

  1. Tax Man: For taxing the next mining session by 10% to earn 2 rerolls
  2. Feed the Dragon: Pay MGM by contributing to the world boss summon.
  3. Coupons: to get discounts, etc.
  4. Get arrested: For going to the jail cell.
  5. Wild Hunt: A Journey to Neighboring Sectors

Chance:

  1. New dice: Gain 2 re-rolls
  2. Teleporter: choose a tile to teleport
  3. Lottery: win 200 MGM
  4. Airdrop: Get a free airdrop of any item.
  5. Mount Part: Get a mount part for free.

PVE Quest:

Players can unlock the PVE quest to enjoy the gameplay and can earn unique MGMs by completing the quest.

PVP – player versus player 3v3:

Players can test their character, skills and power against other players in this mode. Based on their performance, they can move up the ranks. When they reach the highest position, they can earn lots of MGMs and powerful gear.

World Boss: In this mode of Monopolon, players can fight the World Boss in a group with other players. They can also earn rewards based on the degree of damage done to the world boss. And can draw powerful equipment from it.

Clan Wars: Another interesting feature of Monopolon is Clan Wars. Players can join a clan and fight against other players. They can also earn an exclusive clan mount and other exciting rewards by taking your clan to the top.

Marketplace :

It is a system of selling equipment or NFT characters. Players can also trade with each other in the market. They can also earn by trading or selling NFT gear and characters. It also acts as a comprehensive search function to find specific things.

NFT Character Rentals:

The player can operate idle NFTs. They can also rent it to defend themselves during mining. It also allows you to earn MGM.

Breeding system:

It allows the player to win with the help of NFT character farming. Player can also level up NFT spawner characters by yourself.

CHARACTERS IN MONOPOLON:

  1. Amazonians
  2. Bynans
  3. Jacknights
  4. Musketeers
  5. Zuckarians
  1. Citizens of Crypto City
  2. Citizens of the Cultural City
  3. Citizens of Meta City
  4. Citizens of Sakura Town
  5. Citizens of Space City
  1. Guardian: It is used when the player wants to set their own mines. It also helps to keep the heroes safe and fend off any sort of raiding enemies. However, they are also sometimes slow and less attacking when fighting. Thus, they are not ideal for invasions.
  2. Miner: It is mainly used for mining missions. He is able to gather more resources but is less efficient in attack and defense. But they can definitely steal more resources from an enemy if they survive a raid.
  3. Raider: It is mainly used to invade enemies’ mines. They are also capable of dealing damage to enemy heroes and defenses in all cases. These are not really good during defense or mining activities. At least one hero is required to launch an invasion.
  • Rarity: A hero’s rarity not only determines stats, but also plays an important role in gaining bonus unique skills.
  1. Common: These only have 0.5 stat multiplier and no bonus passive skills.
  2. Epic: These only have 1.2 stat multiplier and 100% chance for a single passive skill and 30% chance for two passive skills.
  3. Legend: These have stat multipliers of 1.5 and 100% chance for 1 and 70% chance for two passives.
  4. Mythic: These have 2 stat multipliers and 100% chance for 1, 75% chance for 2, 25% chance for 3 passives
  5. Rare: These only have a stat multiplier and 50% chance for a passive skill.
  1. Avarice: All miners gain a 30% MP bonus during invasions
  2. Dark Fury: -5% max HP but +10% STR to the whole group.
  3. Divine Grace: It has a 10% effect on the healing of the whole group during an attack.
  4. Lockdown: Gives a 5% chance to disable all turrets during a 10 second attack.
  5. Miner’s Revenge: All miners gain a 30% bonus STR when a party member dies.
  6. Terrorize: It reduces the enemy timer by 10 seconds when an enemy hero is killed while defending. And when invading, it reduces all enemy STR by 10% each time the player kills an enemy hero.
  • Stats: These determine how well or poorly a hero performs when mining or invading. Different types of stats will reward various team compositions and strategies for players.
  1. STR: It increases the damage of a hero by 2.
  2. PREP: Each point increases the match timer by 2 seconds.
  3. MP: each point increases the hero’s mining bonus by 2%
  4. LUK: each point increases the chances of triggering a passive by 1% and goes up to a maximum of 75%
  5. HP: It increases the hero’s HP by 10
  6. DEX: It reduces the hero’s attack time by 10 seconds.

MONOPOLON EQUIPMENT:

There are five different equipment slots in the game of Monopolon, namely loot type, helmet, armor, shoes, weapon, and wings.

MONOPOLON REWARDS:

When playing the game of Monopolon, you have three main game modes. These are:

  • Mining
  • Invasion
  • Boss fights

The loot given in these modes is also of the following three types:

  • Cash
  • Equipment
  • Mount drops

Comments are closed.